HOW TO ORDER AN AD
1. Ads will be purchased through the
2. All ad materials must be sent to the Yearbook Staff using the following e-mail address: email@example.com
3. When submitting your ad, include the following information:
Subject Line: Senior Ad - STUDENT NAME
* Order Number
This number is found on the e-mailed receipt you receive from Balfour.com
* Ad Size
shout out, 1/8th, 1/4, 1/2
Examples: Congratulations, Way To Go, So Proud, Student Name
* This will not count against your character count
Please adhere to the character limit. This is NOT a word limit, but a character limit. Characters include all letters, spaces, and punctuation.
For Example: We are so proud of you. (This is 23 characters...NOT 5!)
We will edit any message not adhering to the character policy.
Character Limit Reminder:
1/8th page shout out, no image:
1/8th page ad with 1 image:
1/4th page ad with 1-3 images:
1/2 page ad with 1-5 images:
4. We recommend you send your ad materials when you purchase the ad. Our experience has been that many people forget to meet the deadline!
THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND
1. The layouts below are just examples of what the layout could look like. The actual layout will be based on the pictures that you provide. We will make your ad look great!
2. Characters are not the same as words. A character is every letter, space, and punctuation mark in your message.
For example: Go Grad! (This is 8 characters)
3. The font and its color will be based upon the fonts and colors used within our yearbook scheme for this year.
4. Pictures should be as clear as possible. If you cannot scan a photo, please contact an advisor and we will be happy to scan your photos for you. All photos will be returned.